Latest

IGGY AZALEA SEX TAPE GUY IN THE VID SAYS IT’S LEGIT And Iggy Was Legal

Iggy Azalea’s alleged partner in a sex tape says the video is absolutely real, and Iggy was absolutely NOT underage when it went down.

Houston rapper Hefe Wine is confirming he’s the one in the video being shopped to Vivid Entertainment honcho Steven Hirsch. TMZ broke the story … Iggy’s camp says she never consented to the video being shotand she might have been under 18 at the time.

But Hefe says he didn’t even meet Iggy until her 18th birthday. He adds, Iggy is “100% fully aware” of the fact they shot the sex tape.

He denies sending the sex clip to Vivid, saying his computer was stolen a couple months ago — but also makes it clear he’s interested in cutting a deal for the video to be released. He shouldn’t hold his breath — Iggy would have to sign off too, and that seems very unlikely right now.

The rapper claims he’s still tight with Iggy — and to prove it … he says he’s about to put out a new single featuring her.

Hefe called into TMZ Live to talk about how much cash it would take for him to sign off on the tape.

IMG_4225.JPG

GEORGE ZIMMERMAN QUESTIONED BY COPS In Alleged Road Rage Incident

George Zimmerman allegedly threatened to kill a man in Florida earlier this week during a road rage incident … and cops pulled over Zimmerman to grill him about it.

According to the Lake Mary PD, a man named Matthew Apperson called 911 on September 9 and told the operator Zimmerman had pulled up next to him and began yelling, “Why are you pointing your finger at me? I’ll f***ing kill you. Do you know who I am?”

Apperson says he drove away to a store where Zimmerman followed him to continue the verbal barrage. Apperson called 911 from inside the store, but according to cops … Zimmerman was gone when they arrived.

Apperson claims 2 days later, he saw Zimmerman parked outside his work, and called police again. Cops responded and pulled Zimmerman over near the office. After questioning him, police decided not to press charges — mainly because there was no independent witness.

For what it’s worth … Apperson is white. Also, he was carrying a gun at the time of the alleged run-in, but he has a permit for it.

IMG_4224.JPG

RAY RICE PROSECUTORS OUR BOSS HANDLED CRIMINAL CASE ‘SHAMEFULLY’

Ray Rice’s criminal case was handled “outrageously” and “shamefully” … this according to numerous prosecutors in the office … TMZ Sports has learned.

Multiple prosecutors in the Atlantic County Prosecutor’s Office have spoken with TMZ — on condition of anonymity — and they say it is “virtually unheard of” for their office to allow someone like Ray Rice to avoid felony charges. What’s more … they say it all happened behind closed doors … behind their backs.

We previously reported … the grand jury indicted Rice for felony abuse after viewing the elevator video posted on TMZ Sports. Rice’s lawyer then petitioned for something called PTI — Pre-trial Intervention — which gives first time offenders a break … reducing the charge to a minor offense.

As one prosecutor said, “If there is violence or even a threat of violence by the perpetrator, prosecutors almost always object to a PTI and judges always follow the prosecutor’s wishes” … meaning the case gets tried as a felony.

Not so with Rice. We’re told the case did NOT go to the Domestic Violence Unit … which is where it should have gone. Instead, it was micromanaged by Jim McClain, the prosecutor who runs the office and his number 2 prosecutor, Diane Ruberton. The Domestic Violence Unit was in the dark.

Another prosecutor said, “Never did I see a case this violent get PTI. It’s off the charts abnormal.”

The prosecutors say virtually everyone in the office was outraged when the case was closed on May 20. As one prosecutor said, “The video is disgusting. He [Rice] treated her like a pile of s***, human garbage, dragging her out of the elevator.”

And it gets worse. We’re told either on June 17 or 18 … Jim McClain called all of the prosecutors into the conference room and said he would no longer use the Domestic Violence Unit to process cases where the grand jury indicts abusers. We’re told McClain said it was just a matter of resources.

But our sources say McClain’s decision is a disaster. They say the cases are now handled by overworked prosecutors who handle general crimes and don’t have the time or training to handle DV cases. They have no time to help the victims through the process. Our sources say McClain has “all but obliterated the DV Unit.”

As for why McClain handled the Rice case the way he did and then emasculated the DV unit … none of the prosecutors have a clue.

McClain tells TMZ Sports Diane Ruberton is “one of our most experienced attorneys,” adding she was assisted by a Victim Witness Coordinator. McClain also said he consulted with Ruberton and another prosecutor who handles PTI domestic violence applications, before deciding not to object to Rice’s PTI bid.

McClain says, “Any allegation or intimation that this matter was handled by persons who were inexperienced or unqualified is baseless.”

IMG_4223.JPG

‘SONS OF GUNS’ STAR STEPHANIE Changes Her Story … DAD RAPED ME TOO

Stephanie Hayden is now claiming she too was sexually abused as a child by her father, Will Hayden … and will be providing information to law enforcement to aid in the prosecution of her dad … TMZ has learned.

Stephanie — who appeared on the Discovery reality show “Sons of Guns” with her father — originally came to Will’s defense last month after he got arresed for the alleged sexual abuse of his 12-year-old daughter.

We’re told Stephanie is now recanting her original statement — and plans on meeting with investigators in Baton Rouge as early as next week to provide specific details of the sexual abuse she allegedly suffered.Kris Ford, Stephanie’s husband … recently posted a poem on Facebook that appears to be directed at Will: “You fooled with my wife when she was young. Sucking and groping, do you remember what was done?”

Stephanie went on FB to respond to Kris’ poem … telling a relative she gave her husband permission to post it. Both posts were eventually taken down.

An attorney for Will tells us, “After 45 shows and 20 years, this is the first I’ve heard of it. Her complaints arose only after her income from the show and [gun] shop stopped. She’s still Will’s daughter, and he loves her.”

IMG_4215.JPG

Apple announces new phones

#iphone6 & #iphone6plus just announced awesome looking phone

IMG_4207.PNG

JAY Z & BEYONCE SNUGGLY TOGETHER at Made in America Festival

Jay Z and Beyonce shared a cozy moment in the VIP area as they watched Kanye West perform at Sunday’s Made in America Festival in Los Angeles.

After seeing these photos, that capture an intimate moment between the two, we can all agree they are definitely, maybe, possibly, absolutely, perhaps, probably, 100% for sure breaking up or staying together.

IMG_4150.JPG

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.